Advanced Pistol Handling
The Advanced Pistol Handling course is designed to expand the circumstances and conditions under which a student can apply the skills developed in the Combat Focus® Shooting Course. This course will cover:
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Drills
- One handed & Weak Handed Reloads
- One Handed & Weak Handed Malfunction Drills
- Presentation from the holster in 360 degrees
- Unorthodox Shooting Positions (grounded, seated)
- Shooting Around Cover
- Unreasonable Distance Shooting
- Volume of Fire
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
The APH Course is designed as a companion course for students who have completed fundamental defensive shooting training in the CFS Program and want to expand their skill sets and increase competency. At the end of the course, the student will have been exposed to (and practiced) shooting positions from all plausible angles while standing, seated, kneeling, prone or supine as well as properly shooting around cover in order to maximize its protective value. Students will also train one handed firearm handling, reloading and malfunction clearing. Unlike the CFS Program, in APH students will be forced to deal with a variety of malfunctions in a way that is congruent with the conditions of an dynamic critical incident.
The APH course is an intense physically and mentally challenging course that will take any students confidence and ability to defend themselves with a gun to a higher level.
Students will fire between 800-1000 rounds.
in Pecatonica , Illinois
in St. Paul, Minnesota
Must have completed a minimum of a one-day Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting course to be eligible.
WANT Course UPDATES?
|Newsletter Signup||Friend Us|
Combat Focus Shooting
- Florida Defensive Training Summit
- Counter Ambush Seminar
- Reality Based Instructor Development
- Advanced Pistol Handling
- Annual Combat Focus Shooting Instructor Conference
- Brownell's AR Assembly and Armorer's Course
- Combat Focus Carbine: One Day
- Combat Focus Carbine: Two Day
- Combat Focus Shooting
- Combat Focus Shooting and Advanced Pistol Handling
- Combat Focus Shooting Instructor Development
- Defensive Firearms Coach Certification Course
- Extreme Close Quarter Tactics
- FitShot Coach's Certification
- Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
- Fundamentals of Concealed Carry
- Fundamentals of Home Defense Handguns
- Gander Mountain Academy Dynamic Defensive Handgun Course
- Home Defense Shotgun
- Introduction to Combat Focus Shooting
- Swat Roundup International